Careers in Integrated Marketing Communications
Phelps would like to meet talented professionals who share our passion for great work in marketing communications.
Regardless of whether your desire for change is immediate or not, if you feel you’d like to consider building your career with us, please let us know about you. Even if we don't have an immediate requirement, our new business activity is so dynamic that our personnel needs are constantly growing.
We are a high-energy, high-output team oriented agency
that’s looking for professionals with a passion for producing highly effective marketing communications.
We offer a generous benefits program, have a brand new office space built for collaboration, and are located in the heart of Silicon Beach - Playa Vista.
- Competitive Salaries
- Equity Sharing (Employee Stock Ownership Program)
- Profit Sharing
- Performance Bonuses
- Company-Supported Health Insurance Plans:
- HMO – Associate fully paid for by company (family extra)
- PPO and Health Savings Plan – you pay for the upgrade
- High-Deductible Health Plan and Health Savings Account
- Dental PPO – Associate fully paid by company (family extra)
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Personal Days and National Holidays
- Virtual Office Between Christmas and New Years
- Lunch Provided Two Days per Week
- Weekly Educational Seminars
- Education Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Team-oriented, Casual Dress Environment
- Free Parking
Available positions are listed on our opportunities
How to Contact Us
If Phelps is the kind of agency where you'd like to build your career, please register online at http://phelpsagency.com/work-here/opportunities/
. If you're not applying for a position that is currently open, select "The Bench" and register as directed.
Phelps provides equal employment opportunities for all qualified individuals. It is our policy to prohibit discrimination in employment on any basis protected by applicable state or federal law.
Phelps does not accept agency resumes, without a prior written agreement, and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. All written agreements must be approved by an Officer of the Company.